Members information and document library
● Our annual membership subscriptions are due on 30 June 2022. Cut off date for payment is 15 August 2022.
● Our AGM (Annual General Meeting) will be held at the shed on the 16 August 2022 at 10:00am. If you wish to nominate a shed member, please use the form from the listing below, or request a form at the shed.
● Men's Shed Week 4-10 September.
● Moss Vale Men's Shed stall to be held at the Moss Vale Newsagency (Clarence St) 08:30am to 12:00pm on 09 September 2022. Volunteers required to meet and greet people and explain what our shed is all about.
● Our shed Open Day will be held on 01 October 2022. Volunteers for the day are needed.
● Marshalls are needed for the Bowral Classic on 15-16 October 2022. Organisers have requested volunteers from the Shed. Please contact a committee member if you wish to help out.
● Members monthly lunch - BBQ held the last Tuesday of each month (subject to change).
● Committee meeting - held the last Thursday of each month (contact a committee member to raise a matter at the meeting on your behalf).
● Members weekly toolbox meeting - held every Tuesday for show and tell, new business and member updates.
To book any outing please contact a commitee member
TBA : Port Kembla Steel Works
Download MVMS forms here
|Name (click the name to download the form)||Commment|
|Member application form||New member application form|
|MVMS flyer||This is the shed's general flyer|
|Proxy form||Complete this form to submit a proxy vote|
|SGM attendance sheet||Used to record attendance of members at a SGM|
|AGM attendance sheet||Used to record attendance of members at the AGM|
|Nomination for Office Bearers||Nominate Committee Members at the AGM (2022)|
|Health & Safety||Our Health & Safety policy|
|ACNC certificate||Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission certificate|